JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Lost My Mind To...

Some bengap peoples in my work place. Sabar je la kan..Hotel is super duper busy with negative rooms available, and everybody in the hotel are busy. But sometimes, some peoples are just not understand with term of busy and keep on doing the silly mistakes.

First thing in the morning, I received a sms from my other colleague asked me to talk and settle one issue about the health cards. After had my morning coffee, I called the rest of my team for a quick briefing. After explained to them what they are supposed to do, I was expecting everyone understands what I was talking about because they did tell me they know how to do it. So, I was relief because I thought I can count on them as I have several issues to handle + a few reports to finish up by today. I kept talking to myself that I have to finish up all my reports so that I don't have to work tomorrow and enjoying my public holiday at home. More to bangun lambat sebenarnya. Ok, back to the story, this one girl in my office, who I assigned to finish up the whole thing about the health card kept on sending the wrong name list and she was sending the wrong information to all staff. Hoi, I've told her earlier and she was confidently answered me that she knows how to do it after a few times explaining to her. Ok, if you understands what I was saying, then why kept on doing the same mistakes. Apa ke bengap sangat ko ni kan!!! Sabar je la. Owh, by the way, do you guys know what is bengap mean? Bengap = Idiot!! Because of kebengapan her, I have to ask my other girl to sit down and help her to settle that thing as soon as possible. This was early morning, around 10 something, and she took half a day to settle it. Again, sabar je la.. Because of that, I had to explain the whole situation to my Exec Chef and Dir. of F&B, not to mention a long lecture that I got from our doctor. Sigh. Ok, settled one part.

I just about to step out from my office for lunch when I received a call from Exec Chef telling me there were bunch of policemen in our cafeteria and nicely enjoying their lunch there. I was shocked because I didn't receive any emails whatsoever about the policemen will have their meals in our cafeteria. owh, by the way, policemen are around because of the Hockey Asian Cup where all the players from other countries are staying in our hotel for two weeks. Ok fine. I called Security Manager to find out what was going on. He said he didn't know anything about it. Nevermind. Rileks lagi ni. Sabar lagi time ni. I called the other person and he nicely told me that he is the one who allowed the policemen to have their lunch in our cafeteria. I was, oh my god. You want to be a Dir of HR ke apa wey?! Suka-suka je kan..I lost it for the second time today. He was explaining why he allowed those policemen eating there because during CYC (Youth Cup) last year, all policemen were having their meals at our cafe. Last year citer last year la doink! That time because GM instructed us to allow them to eat at the cafeteria. But this year, no arrangement at all. Ko giler ke hape, kalau tetiba GM muncul kat cafe and tengok all policemen there, tak ke I yang kena. Another bengap!! Sakit jantung ok. After nicely kena from me, all the policemen dissapeared. I canceled my lunch and continued doing my work as I didn't have appetite to eat already. Sick la wey...

Then came evening, one of the Sous Chefs came to my office and asked us why two of his guys that supposed to report and sign the contract didn't turn up yesterday. Hey, your people then you call and find out la. Asal nak suruh budak I yang call plak kan. He left our office just like that and came again with all the stupid questions. I lost it again. I don't entertain stupid questions from so called Assistant Manager level. You took off for two days without followed up with the guys, and ordered my girl to do the call for you. Your people didn't turn up for the contract signing, so I was assume they are not interested. If they are really interested, they should come what. Stupid! Sabar je la. Another bengap for the day...

I didn't mean to be harsh or rude especially to those who are older than me. This three people are much more older than me but hey, please act as one matured people la. And think as your age. Tak paham la. They sure thought that I was being too harsh and aggresive towards them. What do you expect people!! When I'm being a nice to you all people, you tend to step on my head, so this what you got..Sorry la wey, I just couldn't take it. Hurmmm...so long never mengamuk like this. But one thing I noticed, if my bos, Gerard is not around, people try to take advantage of us. When Gerard is around, they never got a chance to do like this. Arghhhh menyusahkan orang betul la. Bengap tau orang-orang ni. Whatever la people, as long as I did my part. To end that, I rest my case. Full stop.



No comments: