JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Internship Fair-Taylor's College

After came back from Putrajaya, I still had to work on Friday and Saturday, and went to KL on Sunday. No, not for my normal leisure time there with my friends. Went for Internship Fair at Taylor's College on Monday.
We (Gerard, Rita & Me) stayed in Holiday Villa Subang as its nearer to Taylor's College. Planned to meet with Aud or Nis but unfortunately I had to time at all. Reached Subang late evening, then we had to go out for a meeting with one of the board member. Damn it!!!
Took a quick shower, then off to Shangri-La. Had dinner while having the meeting and continued with the drinking session until quite late.
After a long day and night, I woke up a bit early the next day for the Internship Fair, and reached there almost 11 am.

Taylor's College


The set-up in the interview hall

A few hotels involved in this Internship Fair such as Shangri-La, Impiana, Crystal Crown, and Thistle PD & JB. We managed to get 11 students for the internship and we wrapped up. Didn't wait until they finished as we already got our target.

While waiting for the candidates


During the interview session. My boss doesn't look like a Dir.of HR..


From Taylor's we straight went to Sentul area to meet up with our outsource agent. Had our late lunch there, near Tawakal Hospital. I managed to meet Audrey there and she gave cupcakes for my mum.
Finally Audrey met Gerard after so long heard about him. Hahahahahaha.
I drove all the way from KL to Kuantan and reached home around 8 something. Damn, it was tiring man! Worst because I still need to go to work the next day. Haven't got my rest. Sigh. Why la why????? APEKAH????

No comments: