JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Friday, May 29, 2009

The Day My Heart Almost Stop

I was at hotel's Fun Pub for Daniel's farewell dinner when I received a sms for Od.

Od: Babe, Jaya kat SS14 runtuh!
Me: Huh, apsal wey?

Od: Taktau..Cuba tanya Shamin apsal.


I didn't reply her last messaged because I was concentrating on GM's speech and followed by Daniel's speech. After about an hour, I went back to the office and packed my things for Caroline's birthday dinner. Suddenly, I was thinking about Od's last messaged and that time I felt like my heart going to stop. Shit, Shamin's office is in SS14, one of the Jaya!!! Picked up my phone, and start calling him. It rang a few times and suddenly the line cut off. Tried again but voice mail. Tried few times after that but still voice mail. I started panicking. I called Od and asked her for the confirmation of which Jaya, but unfortunately she also not sure about it and she promised to find out for me (news not yet come out at this time). I was worried and can't stop thinking about it. I sent a message to him, "Min, are u ok? Please call me back once u read this message"
I finished my dinner with the girls (Carol, Joanne & Bhav) around 10.30pm and on my way back home, I received a call from him.

Shamin: Hi babe. Where are you?
Me : On my way back home. Min, you ok or not?

Shamin: Ya, I'm ok.

Me : Thank God you are ok.

Shamin: Sorry my phone battery flat. You called me regarding our holiday is it?

Me : No!!!!! Od told me one of the Jaya in SS14 collapsed! I'm worried because I don't know
which Jaya.
Shamin: Owh, Jaya Supermarket, right in front of my office.


The conversation continued for about 20 minutes. Thank God, I was so relief. Straight called Od.

Me: Babe, thank God!!! Shamin just called me & he is ok.
Od: Really? I've told you not to worry too much.

Me: Ok, now I can breath as usual hehehehe


Oh my God, it was so scary man! But thank God everything was ok.
more stories here





All pictures from here..

No comments: