JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Thursday, May 21, 2009

One Of The Tiring Day

My day started at 5.30 in the freaking morning last Thursday as I had to take the earliest flight to KL.
ETD Kua-Kul 6.50 am. I was thinking to take a nap in the 40 minutes flight but unfortunately I can't even close my eyes. Reached KLIA at 7.30am and after a quick oxygen time, I rushed down to KLIA Transit counter ticket. Managed to catch ERL at 7.45am to Putrajaya. When I reached Putrajaya Station, I took a cab to Immigration in Precint 2. Everything went well so far.

Just to send this one paper work-Expatriate Application

In my heart, please God hope everything will be ok in the Immigration office. When I reached Expatriate Department in 3rd floor, there were about 3 peoples waiting for their turn. I was observing whats going on in that department because I had issue with them and they made me so annoyed with them before.
So my turn came, I went to the counter and handed over my paper work. The Officer, she checked it and asked me a few questions. Suddenly she said, I need to get certification for 3 documents, Form 9,24,49. Damn!!! I was thinking, shit..Why they didn't tell me earlier wey. Ok nevermind, I think I'm ok. I know I can manage. As per the officer, I need to go to SSM (Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia) The Mall. I took a deep breath, walked off from that department and took a cab to Putrajaya Station. I went up straight to the ticket counter and asked for the KLIA Transit to KL Sentral.

Still fresh, in the KLIA Transit from Putrajaya to KL Sentral

At first, I thought want to get Shahrir help me as his office just beside Immigration but unfortunately, he was in KLCC to attend one stupid assembly whatsoever. I reached KL Sentral. I got 3 options to go to The Mall.
Option 1: Take Komuter from KL Sentral to The Mall
Option 2: Take Putra LRT from KL Sentral to Masjid Jamek and change to STAR LRT to The Mall
Option 3: Take a cab straight to The Mall
When I looked at my watch, I chose option 3 because it was 10 something, and traffic not so bad and I know I can get there fast. Without having any breakfast, I walked around The Mall and asked a few peoples where exactly SSM. One of the Starbucks staff told me to go to 2nd floor. Went there but they can't provide the certification as the department that can give certification in 13th floor. Walked around again to find a lift to level 13. Managed to find that place. Not so many people there so in my heart, I know it will ok and smooth.
I got my number and when I sit at one of the workstation to check the documents, then suddenly I can't move my hand. My shirt stuck at the table and it was a small paku. Shit!!! my baju koyak at my lengan. Damn it!! Why la this time kan. I was so malu but, I didn't care. I just wanted to finish up that fast so I can get back to Putrajaya on time.

My dad asked for the prove that my baju koyak where I had to waste my money at Parkson


Finished up everything there, I just walked as if nothing happen. As I walking around, I noticed a few peoples kept on looking at me. Hahahahaha. It was funny but what to do. Called Audrey and she was laughing at me like hell. She suggested me to get a new shirt. Damn again. Went to Parkson and get a new shirt and changed immediately there. Oh God, why la. I finished up everything there almost 12 o'clock and got my coffee at Starbucks. Sit for a while, took a cab to KL Sentral and around 1.15pm I was in the ERL to Putrajaya. On my way to Putrajaya, I kept on praying that nothing bad will happen again as I was damn tired already and sleepy. I was awake since 5.30 in the morning for God sake!!
Reached Putrajaya Station around 1.15pm and I took a cab straight to Immigration office. Went there and wait for a while at Expatriate Department. Finally, they accepted my paper work. I was so relief, and I managed to convience them to put my paper work in the list for the meeting next day so that I can get the result faster than it supposed to be.
Went down and called Shahrir to find out whether he is around or not so that, I can have my lunch with him. He was on his way to KL to attend a course. So, I've decided to go straight to KLIA. I took a cab again to Putrajaya Station and got my ticket to KLIA.

While waiting for the train KLIA Transit

Look at the so oily,tired,kusut n comot face

Last Station before KLIA - Salak Tinggi Station

I reached KLIA around 3pm. Thank God, at least I know I'm safe and I won't miss my flight back to Kuantan.
Took my sweet little time at Mc'Donalds and had my lunch there. After that, I was sitting in one of the cafe and was having my coffee while skyping with Audrey.
Had my coffee here after my lunch at Mc'Donalds

Got time to blog + Skyping with Audrey


I check-in at 5.15pm and waited at the gate for my kul-kua flight etd 5.45pm. Finally I reached Kuantan at 6.20pm sharp. Reached home and I was damn flat and going to collapse soon. Sigh.
While waiting to be on board

In summary:

0530 ; Woke up
0615-0640 ; left to airport and reached and checked-in
0650 ; Departed from Kuantan Airport
0730 ; Reached KLIA
0745 ; KLIA Transit to Putrajaya Station
0815 ; Took a cab from Putrajaya Station to Immigration Office
0920 ; Took a cab from Immigration Office to Putrajaya Station
0940 ; KLIA Transit from Putrajaya to KL Sentral
0955 ; Reached KL Sentral and took a cab to The Mall
1015 ; Reached The Mall
1020-1130 ; Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM)
1130-1150 ; Parkson, The Mall
1.55-1220 ; Having coffee at Starbucks, The Mall
1220 ; Took a cab to KL Sentral
1240 ; Reached KL Sentral and got KLIA Transit to Putrajaya
1250 ; Departed to Putrajaya
1315 ; Reached Putrajaya Station and took a cab to Immigration Office
1330 ; In Expatriate Department, Immigration, Putrajaya
1410 ; Settled everything in Immigration. Took a cab to Putrajaya Station
1430 ; Got in ERL from Putrajaya to KLIA
1500 ; Reached KLIA, had lunch and coffee
1715 ; Checked-in
1745 ; Departed kul-kua
1820 ; Reached Kuantan Airport

Oh my god, what a long day. Damn tired and exhausted. What a day man!!!! Double sigh



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you are mistaken.