JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Her Sister's Bestfriend Is A Wife Now

Linda married last two weeks but I didn't have time to put up here. Linda is my sister, Nadia's besfriend. I've known her for ages. I didn't managed to attend her nikah the night before, so I went to her hometown in Temerloh early morning with my mum. We wanted to arrive early, to be exact, before her bersanding thingy. We we reached there, she was doing her make up and my sister too. After a while, my mum asked me to eat first. The food was damn good. So long never had the plain rice with the all lauk kampung. Damn good I tell you. I know, I know..I'm not supposed to eat rice, but all the lauks was so tempting. I screwed my diet. Shit. Hahahahaha..



Linda's hantaran for the groom


The pelamin, simple but nice


Yes, Nadia was her pengapit

During the bersanding

I was the photgrapher for my sister, thats why I didn't have any single of my picture during the wedding. I thought I asked my mum to snap a few shots of Linda and me but when I checked back, it was not in my camera. I really don't know what happened. Surely mum press the wrong button on my camera. Aiyoo..

I went back right after she finished her bersanding because I couldn't take the heat. I went back to my sister's house and waited for them to go back to Kuantan. The picture below was taken while waiting for them. Hahahaha

My vain moment :p

Look at my hair. Its getting longer. Yeay!!

Owh, anyway Linda, congratulations for both of you. I'm happy for you. May God bless your marriage.

No comments: