JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ho..Ho..Holiday...Cuti-Cuti Family

I've been away with my family for a short holiday trip. When my dad asked whether want to go or not, I wasn't sure because I've been to that place before, somewhere last year. But to think about it again, I just said yes to him as I just wanted to spend time with my family. And after complaining here, I managed to leave office a bit early than my usual time and straight to Nadia's house that night. We left to KL in the morning. As our flight was in the afternoon, we spent a little time that we had at my dad's favourite place, Pavilion before left to airport.

At Pavilion before we headed to airport

Reached airport just in time for check-in and it was damn packed with people. The flight was ok and we managed to change our sit near the emergency exit as a bit spacious compared to normal sit.

Jeffry, my little brother that are not so little

We reached Bandung around 4.40pm bandung time. The weather was so gloomy and a bit cold. We headed off to hotel and get out rest first before went out for dinner.


Just landed. I was busy with my mobile phone to get the reception


Bandung Airport where I got my nerve brokedown as they had a huge dog for checking

Our second day started at 9am. After breakfast, we went to all the Factory Outlets around Bandung. As I mentioned in my previous entry, I didn't shop a lot. Hahahahaha. Seriously I didn't.

Our official hotel for holiday, as usual

Shopping or window shopping??

Our lunch. Nasi Padang. Weheeee

Due to so many walking around the streets, I had to change my new edition of Charles & Keith sandal to a new pairs of Reef slipers that I had to buy it immediately

Bandung season a bit cold and windy and a bit rain in the evening now. It was only 6pm but yet it was so dark as if 8pm if we were in Malaysia. My night I'd spent at the shopping mall next to our hotel while reading my story book at Starbucks there before moved to Lobby Lounge with Jeffry. We were just sit there with our earl grey tea listening to the music until they finishes at 10.30pm

Presenting the kindergarden teacher (according to Jeffry). Hahahaha, yes I have to wear a prescription glasses due to no sufficient lights at night while reading books, spending most of my time in front of pc, and a lots of driving at night especially a long journey


To be continued for the remaining 2 days at Bandung, Indonesia

5 comments:

just a piece of mind said...

OMG!!!i could not believe my small eyes!!!u wearing glasses?????kindergarten teacher????jeff must be blind....

leendiaz said...

have to la giler!!! and it was during night where i hardly can see things! im welcoming myself to your half blind club!!1

Nazrulhad Hashim said...

dengan ikhlas nya saya mengatakan..
uwahh so cute laaa kamu.. :P

like a BOOKWORM TEACHER!!! hahahahaa..

leendiaz said...

ok enough both of u!!! and shut up

Nazrulhad Hashim said...

hahahhaaahaa..

serius laaaa cute bangat dehhh kamu...
gue ngak tipu... :P