JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's About Time, And Just Let It Go

I had a conversation with my bestie few days back. While talking to her, I heard myself told her to let someone that she really loves go and not holding back anymore. She asked me how? I'm not really sure how I did, all I know is;
with all my heart, I'd forgive him, I'd forgive myself, and let him go. I don't even remember when I've decided to let him go but I'm not holding back anymore.I've moved ahead with my life.

And I was reading the so famous book, "Eat, Pray, Love" and the author did mention;
"find somebody new to love someday. Take the time you need to heal, but don't forget to eventually share your heart with someone. Sometimes the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else"

I keep reminding myself, somehow life is more like a wheel, sometimes we will be up there and some other times, we will be at the bottom. And what you give, you'll get back. Thats karma. And most importantly, think about yourself and love yourself more than other people loves you.

1 comment:

Nazrulhad Hashim said...

:)

been thru all this since 'that' day...
life must go on..
theres must be a reason why it happend.. rite? :P

chayoooooOOOOoookkk!!!!