JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Thursday, November 5, 2009

When The Brain Is More Tired Than Any Other Things

I need a break. A short break, just to get away from the hectic life. It was supposed to be at Langkawi, unfortunately when my boss and the rest wanted to follow, we went to somewhere nearer instead. Everything went very well, the weather was good, the beach was so nice, the environment, and us made it very enjoyable 2 days getaway from the office.
When I came back to work on Monday, I felt so fresh and not tired at all. Maybe we should do it again some other time. It was worth it.


Just arrived, we got the ground floor room, the nearest to the beach

We were sitting there from lunch until late evening

And playing cards, donkey cards hahahahaha

And camwhoring

Surprise farewell for darling Rao as he is promoted to AM in Food & Beverage this month. Yes, he is leaving us, leaving me sob sob:(

It was Halloween Night and I was about to eat him to distract him from looking at the bar as my other colleagues was organizing the cake


I was all worth it and I need more getaway please!!

No comments: