JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What's Wrong With The Holiday????

I'm leaving tomorrow for a short holiday trip with a family excluding the newly husband & wife as both of them couldn't get the leave. But, I haven't packed my stuff. Luckily I managed to re-new my passport few days back, that one also because I had to settle a few things at Immigration Office with regards to the Expatriate Visa. And, I managed to change a few hundreds at Finance this afternoon, after begging them to give a special rate. And I hope my dear daddy, the Finance Minister keep his promise to give me some. Hehehehe..I love you dad! I'm not planning to shop a lot, just want to spend quality time together with my family especially my dad as he will be away again next month.
The most important thing, hopefully I can leave office quite early tomorrow but I have like thousand things to finish up plus a meeting with the Dir. of F&B. I'm crossing my fingers tightly, with the hope, that meeting won't be so long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.