JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

r.i.n.d.u

What I hate the most when I'm here is when I feel lonely and I miss my friends. My close friends that I feel like a family. Nothing compares to have them around. Just sit down and talk, and laugh, and cry, and hugs, and smile to each other.

I love every single words from him and he never failed to make me smile

I share everything with her and she makes me stronger each and everyday

She never failed to make me laugh and as comfortable as I'm with her


And I miss her the most! I love the way she listen to every single thing without says anything

Yes, I miss you guys (Shamin, Audrey, Agnes, Nisa)! I just want to be around you guys and do nothing like we always did...and you mean everything to me!

p/s: entry yang agak emo

1 comment:

just a piece of mind said...

owh..I miss u too!i am ur superwoman and u r mine!!!

-2 emo bitches expressing themselves.