JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Been Poked And The Result

Remember my entry about I've been poked? I got my result! Actually I did a blood test for Thyroid because everyone seems make noise and asked me to check. Mum asked me to check because she is scared I might get one because she said my throat look different from a normal people. When I told my friends here, they tried to relate the Thyroid thingy with my behavior now where I tend to be more aggressive than before. They make me scared and nagged and forced me to do the blood test.

My blood test result is inside this file

When my doctor came last Thursday, and explained to me about my blood test, I was so happy and thank God my Thyroid test is normal. Nothing to worry about. And girls, nothing to do with the aggressiveness, so shut up ok hehehehehe!

I am normal!

Everything was fine but my doctor asked me to watch my cholesterol. Shit wey! He scares my cholesterol will go up and he is going to do a blood test again after 4 months. He wants my cholesterol to be at the lowest for my age. I have to watch my food intake and do more exercise and I promised him that he will satisfy with my cholesterol when he do the next blood test. Meaning that, I have 4 months to reduce it to the lowest.

And I also promised him that I will do my exercise and jogging religiously. To start with that, I need a new shoes! Comfortable shoes and specifically for running shoes as I don't have a specific shoes for that. Hehehehe. Lame excuse I know!

And I dragged Nadia to accompany me to find the new shoes on last night And I bought it! Hehehehe..


My new running shoes people!

Ok, got a new shoes already. Now, I need to start my jogging! Doctor K, I keep my promised!

No comments: