JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Day I Need More Books

I have a thing with books. I need to read them before I go to sleep. No matter how tired, I must read at least two or three pages. Due to nothing to do during most of the weekend, I ended up finished up most of my books.

I finished up all this over the past few weekends


I like the my quiet time with books and it doesn't matter whether at home or at my favourite joint of Starbucks. I only have three more books to finish up and I really need more books. The good thing about buying books is, we can get exemption for income tax. Hahahahahaha. I did my e-filing and exempted the maximum amount of the books that I bought.

The three books that not yet read

My current reading is "Cocktail For Three" by Madeleine Wickham. After that I'll move to my favourite author so far, Jean Sasson title "Love in Torn Land" before I start read "A Thousand Splendid Sun". Oh, then I don't have anymore books to read. Meaning that, I need to buy a book or two. Hurmmm, let's pay a visit to a bookstore.

No comments: