JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Day When I've Been Poked For A Good Thing

Yes people, if I didn't do the blood test..I might not know what is my blood group until now. I always curious to know what is my blood group but kind of lazy to check. When my doctor passed me the blood group card, I was so excited to see my blood group rather than listen to him talking about my blood test result. Hehehehe..

My blood group is....

My blood group card

It's A Positive (A+) people! Now I know my blood group. Went back home I called my sister to find out her blood group and she is under B group. I was like "ala, apasal tak sama ni". And I was so confident and told her that my blood group for sure will be the same as my dad because knowing me, I am more like my father most of the things. Then I asked my dad about his blood group and happily told him that I am under A+. He quickly opened his bag that he kept all the important things, and showed me his latest medical check up book. I quickly opened the book to find his blood group, and I was so sad because his blood group is B. Same like my sister. Hurmm..told myself, it's ok. My blood must be the same with my mum. At least I have something similar to her. Hehehehehe, that's sound better.

Hurmm... A+?? I thought I might be under O ke. Didn't expect to be A+. Macam exam plak got A+..Good result rite???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.