JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Day I've Been Poked!

My mum make noised and questioned me. My friends around here make noised too. And after they convinced me, and convincing myself no harm to do a medical check up more to do a blood test, I called my doctor about my appointment yesterday. I had a blood test yesterday. The funny thing was, while the doctor trying to find my vein, I've told him that my vein is so small. I've got the same problem before. I even told my doctor to take his time to find the right vein and don't simply poke. Hahahahahaha because I know it will be swollen and blueblack later on. After about 15 minutes to find the right vein, he found it but due to my vein is so small, he couldn't take the for the full 2 tubes of blood.



Look at my hand


Close up

And after 5 hours, this is what happened to my hand...

Told you doc, its blueblack already



And it is so big, like being punched or abused

Will get the result next week. Hope everything will be ok!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.