JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Day Running Is Not An Option

Started my Sunday morning with an hour exercise at home with my new shoes. Ahaks. Initially I wanted to go for a jog but it was raining heavily this morning so I changed my exercise regime to dancing on the dancing mat through the PS2. I consider it as an exercise as it will make u sweat, I swear u will sweat a lot. I really mean a lot man and it was fun too.

After finished my 1 hour exercise, I rushed to get ready for a wedding function. It was one of my brother's close friend who got married. I went there with Nadia and dad and Jeffry went with his other friends. Mum was busy at home and she was so tired to go.

This is the vain picture while waiting for my brother


Came back from wedding and while the others were sleeping downstairs, I spring cleaned my room and re-arranged my wardrobe. While segregated the unnecessary things to throw away, I found unfamiliar envelope in one of my box. When I took out the envelope and opened it, I couldn't imagined that I found the old pictures. Some of the pictures are really old like 6, 7 years back and some of it are 4 years back.


Looking at it one by one make me realized, how time flies so fast. Really fast. It's been 4 years already and I didn't notice that. I was talking to myself, "what I'm doing? what is it for? what I did all this while? what I really need for life? why I'm still sad?" I don't have the answer for all my questions.

Unfinished with my so called spring clean, I put all the pictures back in the envelope, threw it in the black garbage bag, changed my clothes, wore my running shoes and drove to the park and jogged for 2 hours. Running with my tears to the unfinished line but at the end it is still hurt. Physically and mentally.

3 comments:

Saliha said...

wow..your day was full with exercising things...n I really wish to apply the same too in my day huhu

leendiaz said...

hehehehe..have to. no other ways around...

Nazrulhad Hashim said...

ermm.... :(