JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Day 50 Is A Big Number..

Today is my boss birthday! Yes, he is officially 50 years old today. We celebrated his 50th birthday last night, at 12 midnight sharp at his favourite joint with his close people. It was a fun night yet emotional also. He said a few things that made me felt so touched. Not much pictures from my camera, the cake cutting pictures in Bryan's camera and yet to be passed to us.


As usual, Bryan with his so called 'pro' of taking his own picture

With additional people



All of us

And after awhile, this is what happened to Bryan...

Sleeping like a baby, like nobody business

To my dear boss, Happy 50th Birthday! Hope you have a good health, more happiness and live your life to fullest. I am glad to have you as my boss, my mentor, and coach.

He is more like my father, seriously




No comments: