JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Day I Wonder What Are Their Thinking...

I wonder if other people have the same thinking like me when they have so many things in their mind until they are sick and tired thinking about it. I wonder whether they sometimes really wanna give up at certain things. I wonder whether they just leave it as it is. I wonder whether they are looking at things positively even it hurt them. Even when someone they trust the most can do something that really hurt. Something that they know what are the consequences will happen next. I wonder if other people can just hurt somebody that are so close to them just because they don't want to loose someone. I wonder how come they can do that behind their trusted people. How do they live their life? I wonder whether they have the same feeling as me or they just don't care as long as they are happy. Even to the person that trust them the most. Until when they want to hide? Or they just want to wait until someone that trusted them the most lost their trust?

As for me, I am hurt. Badly. A friend told me that I have to learn how to forgive people. A friend told me it is the time for me to let it go. But I gave my forgiven to so many people until I don't know how to forgive myself. Until I didn't realize it is slowly eating me. I need time. I need time to heal myself. I don't know whether I can let it go this time, as I once let them go but they are not me. They are not feel the same feeling as I am. They are not in my shoes. They don't know how hurt it is. I wonder if they are in my shoes, what they are going to do. I wonder whether it will hurt them or not. I wonder.

It hurt me a lot until I want to give up. I need to clear my mind. I need my time. Maybe, after I come back..I will let it go..maybe.



No comments: