JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Final of the Tiredness

After like almost 3 weeks of not enough and all, I was thinking to have a good sleep during the weekend as it was a public holiday on Saturday, October 17th. Least that I know, I got invitations for Deepavali Open House. Don't want to disappointing them as they always came to my functions at home, I've decided to pay a visit during this festival of lights. First was my dear darling Rao's house. He and his family invited us for a breakfast but I was a bit late, so ended up we had a brunch at his house. I had super yummy tossai with mutton rendang cooked by his mother that was so delicious.
From Rao's house, I've moved to my other close friend, Bhavani's as she invited us for a lunch as her father was cooking for us. The food was superb and I couldn't resisted the crab curry with rice. Seriously the crab was super duper good. By the second house, my stomach already full. Around 2.30pm, we moved from Bhavani's to my doctor's house. Doctor kept on calling asked us to come. I had another tossai there with chicken curry plus doctor's wife, Datin Ahaliah home-made super delicious carrot cake. I don't really fancy carrot cake until I've tested her carrot cake during last year's Deepavali.
I though after doctor's house, I wanted to go back but Chef Pari, my Exec Chef called and asked us to drop by his house. There we go, at Pari's house for tea. No heavy food as he invited us for dinner for another round of crab curry. We continued our open house hops to one of our staff house before proceeded to Pari's again later at night for dinner. And my god, my stomach was going to explode really soon by the time I reached home.
From the original plan of 3 open house, we ended up to 6 houses. It was crazy and this year was the record breaking for the open house I went, not even Hari Raya. Enough of the open house till next year.

She asked me to take our pictures

And she dragged me into this crazy situation when suddenly she said "auntie lina, lets do the funny face. don't smile ok"

Our last photo when she said "lets look at each other"

p/s : Lavinia Ann, who is 4 years old, directed me how our photos should looked like. I wonder where did she learn all this thing. Hurmmm..

No comments: