JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Friday, October 23, 2009

The Tiredness Goes On

The continuation from the tiredness from this to this until this, after a half day rest, I had to drive to KL to attend a 2 days conference. I drove to KL with a colleague of mine on Monday late evening and reached Sunway around 9pm.

Sunway Lagoon view from my room on the 21st floor

Ministry of Sounds view from the 21st floor

Drop my colleague to hotel, I straight away drove to Bangsar as I promised my daddy to treat my extended family members; Audrey, Agnes, Syah, Duan for a dinner.
We first chose Chawan Cafe for dinner but when Anes said the food not so good, we've decided to go to Madam Kwan's instead. Had a nice dinner and time together and left Bangsar almost 12 night.

Still in the tired mode, I had to wake up rather early the next day as the registration took place around 8.30 to 9 am. After a light breakfast, we walked to the convention centre and the talk started at 9 am sharp.

Event: HR Conference - Strategizing Human Capital Development During Global Economic Crisis
Date : 13th & 14th October 2009
Venue: Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre

The first speaker was quite good, and the topic also quite interesting. But the hall was so damn cold. I was freezing inside there even with a long sleeves shirt.

First speaker; Dr. Ary Ginanjar Agustian for "Strategizing HRD for Competitive Edge"

"Developing Innovative HR Strategies In Times Of Economic Uncertainty" by Mr. Diederick Stoel

Talk by Datin Paduka Sharifah Mazlina

The conference continued until 5.30 pm and the same thing goes on until the second day. I've met my ex-classmate back in uni time. He was a trainer for one of the most popular training provider. It was good to see him again after about 4 years. Damn, time flies so fast. I felt like I just graduated from uni, but actually it is already nearly 4 years man!

The conference ended at 5.30 pm on Wednesday and after packed everything and checked out from the hotel, I went straight to Damansara and bought a few things for my mum and had my last dinner with Audrey at The Curve. Drove back to Kuantan and reached home nearly 11pm with a really tired body and mind. Actually I didn't have a rest at all since the day I took leave. I had to attend the morning briefing at 9am sharp the next day. And I'm telling you guys, my face looked like a zombie, really zombie.

And the continuation goes on again the night after that. Will continue peeps!

No comments: