JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Where I've Been For The Past One Week : Phase 2

Nadia's Akad Nikah or Solemnization took place at our house around 9.30 pm but we need to get ready very early as people start came around 8pm for dinner first. Gosh..a lot of people came that night and the switch board were annoying, kept on tripping. But other than that, everything went smoothly.

Hantarans from the groom side

Hantarans from the bride side. Our was so simple as my sister wanted to make a different

The Akad Nikah. Nadia made a comment right after Shahrir finished his akad nikah, "eh dia ni macam menyanyi la"



Us during the ceremony, Agnes was Nadia's bridemaid

We had a small 'merenjis' ceremony with close family members and relatives as the next day reception only selected people will do the merenjis thingy.

Family photo with a new family member

Thank God everything went well that night. We were expecting around 200 people will come that night, but it was turn out to be around 4oo guests. Luckily Aunty Icah, our caterer was smart enough to cook for 35o pax and still got a little bit balance of the food for us, the workers where we just need to buy plain rice at 12 something at night. Hahahahaha

Pengantin, bride & groom; my sister Nadia and her husband Shahrir

Congratulations sister!

After we finished clean up the house that night, our day (me, audrey, agnes, jeffry and friends) didn't finish yet as we all went to hall to arrange the goodies and all. We ended up finished up everything around 4 o'clock in the freaking morning. I had to continue finished up my slide show for the reception that night itself as I just got a few pictures to put in. I slept around 5.30 am and woke up around 8 am the next day for another ceremony, reception at the hall.

My God, that day, my tiredness was above 100% but still continue to do the work and still need to smile with the sleepy face.

No comments: