JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

When The Tiredness Still In The High Level

After came back from KL and had to work the next day, I was thinking finally I can sleep early but before I finished my work, I received a call from my sister and she said we got another session tonight. After spoke to my brother, they've decided to go to a karaoke session later at night, basically to welcome a new member in the family. Knowing my sister, Nadia and her husband, Shahrir, both of them really like to sing. I agreed as both my sister and brother will be going back to KL the next day.
We went to a karaoke at 11pm that night and the session finished around 1 o'clock in the freaking morning where I had to work the day after and the rest were still on leave.

My brother, Jeffry started the session. I can't remember what he sang with Erin (BAI according to Audrey & Anes; whatever both of u)

Nadia, Shahrir & Jeffry

The newly husband & wife was being gila & kuku

When Nadia & Shahrir can't stop singing, we both was camwhoring

New member in the family

Welcome a board Shahrir!!

No comments: