JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Monday, October 19, 2009

Where I've Been For the Past One Week : Phase 3

After the night on 9th October 2009 that my sister, Nadia officially became a wife to Shahrir, we had a reception on Saturday 10th October 2009. It was held at Dewan Wisma Belia, Kuantan from 11.30 am until 4.30 pm. I woke up around 8 o'clock in the morning, had breakfast and get ready for the event. No!!! Before get ready, just after my breakfast, I went to the hall with Audrey to put the souvenirs for the VIPs table as I initially forgot to put it the night before. As I need to follow my sister and make sure my house all locked, we left house around 11.30 am to the hall. Yes, my parents had to go early around 10.45 am as invitation starts at 11.30 am.

The reception went very well, with my bestie Audrey was the person in-charge for the table arrangement and Agnes was Nadia's pengapit for that day. I thank God, as everything goes according to the plan. Yes, mostly with the help of my super duper favourite girls (Aud & Anes) plus my brother, Jeffry's friends. Gosh, so many people came that day. We (myself, Aud, Anes, Syah, Duan, Jeffry and his friends, owh and helpful Rao) went back to my house around 5 something in the evening after finished clear the hall and brought back the presents and all. Oh My God, we were super tired and nobody can explained how our bodies exhausted.

My dear daddy was so comel when he asked everybody to sleep first and wake up later at night to go out for lepaking outside. He kind of forced Syah and Duan to sleep and wake up later at night. Comel sungguh bapak ku ini. Hahahahaha. When almost everybody that still in my house slept, Nadia, Shahrir, Jeffry and myself were happily opening all the presents.

When everybody woke up later around 11 pm, we've decided to go for a coffee at Kopitiam and joined Jeffry's friends there and went back around 4 o'clock in the morning. Hahahaha, it was hilarious and so much fun, and just ignored the fact that we all need to wake up early for the reception at groom's side the next day.

As I noticed I really don't have any pictures, not even a single picture during the reception, I'll post the photos once I got from our photographer or whoever that got the pictures. This was due to both cameras, Nadia's and mine were out of battery. I'll take the photos from cousins and friends and post it up here once ready.


Sunday, 11th October 2009.
As we don't have to do anything from our side, we can get up a bit late. I think, I woke up around 8.30 am and had roti canai for breakfast. We got ready and left my house around 11.30 am with 7 cars to Pekan for reception at groom's side. We reached Pekan and drop by at Auntie Icah's home stay to rest while waiting a call from Shahrir's family to go there. Oh, this was the best time where we all can play. Hahahaha play means took photos, a lots of photos and laughed at each others.

Cam whoring started when we just reached Auntie Icah's Home stay, started with my friends and Jeffry's friends

The photo sessions kept on continuing.

My brother, Jeffry and me with Auntie Nora at the back tried to get into the picture too

Joined by others; Audrey, Agnes, Erin, Boy and Auntie Nora still at the back tried to get into the group. Hahahahaha

And when the both pengantin started to play with us, this how its looked like.

Agnes, Tasha and me with newly wed, Nadia

Later, all the senior people wanted to join also but more to proper and formal photos. Hahahahaha.

Nadia and Shahrir with my parents, and also Uncle Nasir & Auntie Nora

We got a final photo session before we left to Shahrir's house around 12. 45 pm..

Agnes, Duan, Erin, Me, Tasha the under age girl, Boy, Audrey & Li. Missing Jeffry & Syah

When we reached there, it was so hot that was why I chose our table (the main-main group) nearer to the fan and air-cond but unfortunately I had to sit with my parents at a different table. Damn!

The main-main table

The table that Jeffry & I had to sit and had my food, with the senior people. Sigh, nak tertidur rasa


Nadia & Shahrir with their red & white theme for that day

We left Pekan around 3 something and reached home around 4 pm.

Family group photos with my grandmother, aunties, uncles, and cousins before we left to Kuantan

After resting for awhile at home, we went out again to have our last coffee together at Starbucks. It was supposed to be a quick hang out together as they need to leave to KL already that day. The initial plan was, right after Pekan event they were supposed to go back to KL but, my dad managed to pujuk them to stay until dinner. But, they ended up left my house around 11 pm that night with 2 cars. Audrey with Duan and Li, yes, we managed to pujuk Li to burn his evening bus ticket and went back together with them. Agnes & Syah in the other car.

My God, we all so damn tired but I'm really sure we had a lots of fun together. Kan Aud kan!! I seriously think that organized and get involved in the wedding not a joke and not funny at all. We were really like 'buruh kasar' from early morning until late night. Until Audrey came out with this, "please don't get married this year or until I (Audrey) well recovered from the tiredness".

Hahahahaha, but after all, I'm really glad that I have friends like them (Audrey, Agnes, Syah, Duan). I have no idea how I'm gonna manage without them through out the 4 days events, day and night. Not to forget Jeffry's friends; Boy, Li, Ober, Erin and Pa that were with us from the start until it ends. I really thank you guys from my heart and seriously I hold my tears back when we were said good-bye that night.

I'm sure the photographer captured a lots of our photos and I will post it here, or at least in FB for you guys.


p/s: this is not the ending of my tiredness and where i've been for the past one week. I'll continue in the next entry, then only you can judge whether my tiredness worth to be up more than 100% or not

1 comment:

just a piece of mind said...

AGREED!!!the tiredness sure NO JOKE...If I think about it, my body will starts aching...*sigh* but WE had fun at our main-main table... During that time, we can see LINA kept on looking at our table hoping to join us but what to do babe, u belong to the BORING Table. Even underage girl join us....ahahahaha!!