JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Friday, October 2, 2009

The Day When I Personally Think I Need To Change My Normal Job To A Party Planner

Apart from me busy at home, I was like busy bee at work for coordinating our annual party for the employee. So much works need to be done and organized such a big party was killing me. Not to mention about the piles of work on my table but to get a perfect party with the involvement of the owners was driving me like a crazy woman for the past 2 weeks. Luckily everything went very well, at least I know that me and my team delivered it above the standard given by our boss.
I don't want to give an excuse for not writing, but currently I really don't have the energy to write the details. Let's the pictures tell the story.

Event: Black & Orange Gala Night 2009
Date: 30th September 2009
Time: 7.30pm till late night
Venue: Meranti Ballroom


The setup of the Ballroom. Thanks to Banquet Team

Table setup

The setup at the Meranti Foyer, outside of the Ballroom. The first picture is a backdrop for the photo-taking session before the party

Buffet line in Jati (the room opposite Ballroom), Welcome drinks - Cocktail & Mocktail, Registration List, Glow in the dark bangles for all employees

Desserts

Food Tags. I had to help Banquet Team to cut it as they didn't have enough time to do so

Some of the buffet line for the night

Before the event start at the registration table

Both of them are special employees and she is my official tailor now

Welcoming a team from our KL Sales Office, with Angel

I need to run here & there, so before the event start..have to take pictures

Grand entrance to the Ballroom. Among all photos, I purposely chose this one even I wasn't to be seen

Opening from the emcee with the Puteri Gunung Ledang Soundtrack and where everything started

Opening speech by GM and I was his coach as he decided to give his speech in Malay. I was at the back gone through his text line by line while he was giving the speech.

Live Band performance during dinner time, Reborn

Executive Chef in action at the Pasta Station

Executive Committees & Departmend Heads Show

Prepared by yours truly for the Best Dress Competition & Best Divisional Performance

Judges for the Best Dress Competition & Best Divisional Performance. I was explaining to them how was the marking system.

The winners

I had to be a postman for my dad and gave the invitation card to our Owner as my daddy too busy to meet them

Still standing

Finally when the bar tender got time to take pictures

The post party for us

I was damn tired and couldn't really wake up the next day but still came to work at 11 am after a very long long night.

Till we meet again next year and I already have in my mind what is the theme for next year annual party. Huhuhuhu

1 comment:

Nazrulhad Hashim said...

heheheheehe..
terer ahh u organize the party...

*the mata kuyu of u.. kindda lain..
what happend?? :P

hhaahaaha...
jus kidding k... :P