JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Friday, July 10, 2009

Business Trip - Part II

After checked-in and all of them arrived, we started off with lunch at their coffee house. The workshop started at 2.30pm with Mei, the Dir. of Sales presentation. After that followed by Dir. of Finance, Raj's presentation. We had our coffee break right before the individual business plan from the sales people.

During the workshop + presentation


The coffee break

Part of Sales Team except me; Wawa, Koam & Bryan

After the coffee break, we continued again and the workshop finished around 7 something in the evening after the Q&A session. The workshop was good, at least for me. I learned a lots of new thing especially about the business i.e. how we want to project the business, to forecast, re-forecast, budget, etc. A lot more to learn I guess. Some people think it might be a boring stuff, but for me it was good. Ya, it was a good start for me.

Group photo, without me


Another group photo. Yes there were GM and Jager trying to hempap us.

After the session, we got BBQ dinner by the beach. I had so much fun. Waiting for GM to send us the pictures and I will update soon.

No comments: