JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Friday, July 10, 2009

2 Days 1 Night Business Trip - First Part

I was away for a business trip. 2 days 1 night business trip. The moment I knew that I'll be joining this trip, I was like oh my god! I can't believe it. I was so excited. Teruja ok.
That Wednesday morning, I woke up earlier than I used to as I need to go early for the set-up and all. Had tosai for my breakfast with my boss and off to that place. After about 1.15 hours drive, we reached there around 9.45am and straight checked the meeting room and re-arranged the set up and all. In my heart, it was a good start. Hopefully everything will be ok. I was quite nervous as this was my first time joining the workshop.
Actually, this was my first time joined the Sales (Business Plan 2010) & Strategic Workshop. They decided to do the workshop in Rompin, Pahang. To be exact in Summerset Resort, Rompin. I think they really like to do the workshop some where by the beach. As for me, one of my favourite vacation, must be by the beach. I really like beach. Even this time round, not for leisure vacation, but it was a good thing.

The welcome board, so old school

The main building was more like colonial building with the high ceiling and all. It was ok, but need more touch-up and maintenance work.

The simple lobby


The signage, oh I really like this

They also got a few pool tables in the lobby and also the game machine. The old type of game machine. Hahahahaha. So cute but we were just wondering, who gonna play that plus it was placed near the meeting rooms. Weird huh.

The machine. Hahahaha, I wonder who gonna play this

But I really like the coffee house. Not the coffee house itself, but the way to the coffee house from the lobby. It was really make an impression of the colonial thingy.

The way to coffee house. Very nice concept

All of us have to share room except for GM, Mei (Dir of Sales) and Bryan (Ass. Dir of Sales). 18 of us all together, and I had to share room with Vicky. The room was quite nice with a balcony except for the flooring inside the room, it looked tired.

Welcome letter for Vicky & me. It was stated "enjoy your weekend". Weekend? Maybe Wednesday & Thursday were their weekend. Hahahahah


The dressing table, welcome local fruits.


Not bad at all


The twin sharing room. They separated the beds after the turndown service


owh, ignore this part please. Hahahahah, I was chamwhoring myself as I really like the mirror

All in all, the resort was not too bad at all. The only thing was the location. It was quite far from the town and the reception for mobile phone was not really good. And mosquito were everwhere. Not many people there, I mean guest. So we managed to make that place looked like our place. Hahahahaha. Maybe it will full during public holidays or school holidays. Bryan did ask a few times whether we are the only guest in that resort. Hahahahahha. Funny.
The rest of the pictures and workshop and what we did the whole 2 days will come out later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.