JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday Blues Shock As He Calls It

Date: 06/07/09
Time: 09:53
Received: +6594******
U betrayed me. Thanks a lot. Never expected u to do this to me. Have a good life.

Date: 06/07/09
Time: 09:55
Sent: +60129******
Betrayed u??? What I did? I don't understand??

What will you do if you received a first message in the morning accused you betraying someone?? I got a shock of life. I kept thinking what I did wrong. In my heart, not again please. I'm kinda tired of thinking what I did wrong.

I went off to a meeting and left my mobile on my table. Yes, I purposely left it there. Don't want to think about it while having a meeting. After came back from an hour plus of meeting which I didn't pay attention at all, I saw a message on my mobile. It was from that particular person. I didn't dare to open it, and continued replying a few emails with regards to the workshop that I'm going to attend in the next 2 days. Sent all the emails, I took my mobile and open the message.

Date: 06/07/09
Time: 10:14
Received: +6594******
Just kidding my dear. Just wanna see ur reaction. Good morning my dear, how did u miss me cause 1 whole day never msg u & all hehehehehehe. Sorry dear. Well, 1st u off yesterday. Dont know what time u wake up plus u r having ur family day thats why didn't want to bother u. Yesterday when u msg me, i've already gone to dreamland cause need to wake up early for work today.

What my reply was?? Here it goes...

Date: 06/07/09
Time: 11:47
Sent: +60129******
U nearly gave me a heart attack coconut! Don't u ever do that to me again! U better promise me now!!!

Yup, this friend of mine managed to gave me a nervous breakdown on a Monday morning. Damn it!!!

No comments: