JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

When I Feel So Blessed

A lot of smses received starting 12 at night sharp on July 1, 2009 and still continued for two three days after that. Joanne was the winner this year. As the previous years, nothing much happened, mainly because it was on Wednesday. It was really not a big deal for me. It was just another normal day. First thing in the morning when I opened up my eyes after received a wake up call and I heard a wished on the other line, it made me smile. I'm so glad I'm still alive and can breath as normal.
Last year I got three celebration organized by my friends, but this year even a small cake cutting in the office made me feel so blessed.

My cake for that day, Oreo


Me in action in front of the cake. Yes, that the weird birthday wished action


They put the cake on my table when I went to the wash room

I had a birthday dinner with Suren that night at hotel and followed a call from the two kiddos who sang a birthday song for me. They were so cute and adorable!

Thank you all for the wishes. Doesn't matter through calls or smses or facebook; (even from Singapore, Vietnam, Aussie, Jakarta) I feel so grateful to have you guys as my friend. Nothing can count on that. Believe me, you are among the most important people in my life.


Wishes from the facebook


But what really make my tears dropped on my birthday was when your bestie wrote something about you in her blog! Thanks babe. Like I mentioned to you that day, even though you weren't the first one, but I still love you the most.

She put up a post on my birthday in her blog!

Again, a million billion thanks for all the wishes. I really feel so blessed.

2 comments:

just a piece of mind said...

oooouuuuhhhhh!!someone is no longer an IT handicapped!!am so proud of u!!!

leendiaz said...

hoi print screen je kot!!! takkan tu pun taktau