JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Friday, July 3, 2009

Update

Been so long I never update in this blog. Yes, I promised to share it here but I've been really busy and some more I got problem with my internet connection at home. No, it's not excuses because it actually happened. Here it goes...summary.

Been in KL for 2 weekends in a row. First to visit my poor brother who almost broke his leg due to futsal and got robbed the night after that. Poor little brother. Hahahaha. So we went there on Saturday evening and came back on Sunday. Owh I'll put some pictures later what i found in his apartment.

The weekend after that, I was in KL also. The main reason, TRANSFORMERS!!!! Yes, I took half day last Thursday, leave on Friday and came back on Sunday. Such a lovely weekend without knowing that I got stuck with all reports and work after I came back. I took a ride with Bernard & Bhavani and reached KL 7 something.
On Friday, after checked out from Marriott, we went to have lunch in Pavillion and off to Novotel to meet a friend, Tony G. Ya, a year plus after he left Hyatt, we never met. It was good to see him. After that, we dropped of Bhav at her friend's workplace then Bernard dropped me off at KLCC since Audrey was there. It was supposed to be for a while but I ended up there until almost 8.30pm. As a denda for sending me late to my bro's place, Audrey need to teman me for Shamin's friend birthday party that night. Hahahahahaha.
We went off to Velvet in Zouk that night. I managed to convience Put also to join us. It was so crowded in there. We were there until the DJ stopped playing the songs. As Aud to leave early, Shamin had to send me back. The couple of hours, we managed to catch up a few things, update each others, etc. It was good to see him and it was good to spend time with him. Its been awhile.

Saturday was my free time. Woke up late in the afternoon. Got ready to meet Nis in Subang, the three of us. Our quality time together, just lepaking in a coffee shop with the stories, gossips,etc. After that, we off to Put house and went searching for a place that related to our plan. From PJ to Damansara to Dataran Sunway and we ended up in Idaman. Had our dinner there and after that we off to Somo in Mont Kiara. We had fun with Anes's friends and all. Oh God, it was hilarious!!!

Sunday morning, I went to Tharani's wedding in PJ. Drove alone there and I was late. But I managed to meet her and a few of collegues. Right after the makan-makan I went back to Jeffry's apartment as I need to drive back his car. Went back with Jeffry's friend and I reached Kuantan aroun 7pm.

Wow, what a weekend I had. I was so glad cause this time I was so free and no need to rush here and there. But I was damn busy with work after I came back for my short leave. Sigh. I wish I'm still on leave so that I can spend more time with friends and more to myself.

No comments: