JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Sunday, July 5, 2009

To Tell or To Keep Quiet

Sometimes if someone tells you the truth, it gonna hurt you. I feel the same way too. But I think it is a good thing. Even its hurt you, but at least you know that person is telling you the truth rather than he/she lying just to give face or to make yourself comfortable. Sometimes we can't accept what the person is telling, but when you think about it over and over again, somehow you will realize something. It is a fact & it is you. You have to accept it, that is your nature. At least you don't have to pretend to be somebody else. I had a chat with a friend, when he told me I'm the kind of person who hold back. Sometimes, I'd open up myself to be more cheerful and show the other side of me, more to the fun side of me. But most of the times, I rather be quiet and observed. I'd try to back myself up, but somehow I realized something. By the end of our conversation, I thanked him.
I'm also feel uncomfortable whenever I want to tell someone the truth about him/her. But I've tried my very best and put a nice way to tell them. Not that I wanna hurt or be rude, but when I think about it, what I need to do is, tell them and it is up to them whether wanna accept or not. At least I let it go. And I really hope when I tell someone, they will think about it.
Life sometimes can be so unfair but we need to take it as a challenge. Whether we can fight with it or we will be at same place all our life.

No comments: