JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Sunday, July 12, 2009

When The Apartment Look Like A Zoo

Yes, my little 'big' brother's apartment looks like a zoo now. Different types of binatang! We didn't know as when he came back to Kuantan, normally he brought back one or two of his pets only so we didn't know he actually got 8 different pets! Psycho!

Lets meet with them..

Baby Python. I can't remember how old of this Python. I don't really like this. Jeff calls it Batik.


Meet Missy B, the sugar glider. She is so cute!


The chipmunk! Very hyper & talked a lot


The twin iguana. Oh I can't remember their names too


The fishies


Owh this is the naughty Freddie aka Fred. The albino ferret. When we scolded him, he will keep quiet and tunduk and buat bodo!


Iguana. Oh shit, I for his name but Nadia and me call him BKU (Binatang Kurang Upaya) as one of his finger broke!

And finally, meet the owner of all those pets!

Jeffry - Hoi ko pun dah nampak mcm one of them Hahahahahha

No comments: