JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Help!!!!!

Arghhhhh I'm damn bored right now. Oh God, please help. Can you imagine, I have nothing to do on Sunday. Everybody are busy with their own things. Joanne & Caroline are gone to KL, Bhav is busy with her late auntie's prayer, Charles busy with his family coming from JB & Perth, Suren is on his weekend duty, Charles Forbes is working also. Jeffry messaged me yesterday morning, asked me to come down to KL but nobody in KL this weekend. Audrey is in Batu Pahat and Nis is enjoying the company trip to Padang, Indonesia. Agnes for sure busy with her work as she become a workaholic now. Calvin is on his 2 days off and in JB for some party organize by his friends, so no one to sms and keep me occupied. I hate this feeling. I hate the fact that I am alone and nothing to do at all. Sigh. Maybe I need to find a new hobby. But what is it??? Long sigh..

No comments: