JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Monday, August 17, 2009

The Day I Feel Like I Swallow A Sleeping Pills

After finished work last Saturday, I went out for lunch with a friend. This was due for quite sometimes, so we've decided just go even though both of us not really in a good condition. I went back a bit early for a Saturday. I was lying on my bed just to rest for a while with my book next to me. The next thing I know, when I opened up my eyes and grabbed my watch was 9.30 am the next day, which was Sunday. Oh my God!! What happened to me? I slept from 6.30 pm on Saturday until the next morning, 9.30 to be exact. What was wrong with me? As if I was so damn tired or was it because of the 1/4 black pepper chicken with macaroni & cheese, coleslaw, and baked beans at Kenny Rogers that afternoon? I have no idea. I was with my mum at home and being either my mum or my dad, they won't wake us up if we are sleeping unless we tell them to wake us up. Yup, in that case, she didn't wake me up at all.

My Saturday night was gone just like that. I was waiting one week for that Saturday night to come. Not that I have date or any plan outside, but I was planning to watch DVDs and read books and sleep late. Unfortunately, I slept early, too early I would say. The next thing I know it was already Sunday. And my head was spinning because of too much of sleep. After spring clean my room, more to arrange back my clothes in the wardrobe, I was lying while reading my current story book. And I felt like my eyes going to close again, very soon. I got up, changed my jeans and top, I went out to nowhere and decided to send my car to carwash and was sitting at Starbucks with my Iced Caramel Macchiato & book until they finish washed my car.

Not a productive weekend I would say. Sigh. Seriously I really need a new hobby. Help. Any suggestions?

p/s: Owh I still confused what had happened to me on that Saturday. As far as I know, I didn't take any medicine at all.Heheheh. Confusing man!

1 comment:

Nazrulhad Hashim said...

need a new hobby haa??
let met think... ermm... ermmm...
*thinking *thinking *thinking..

still thinkingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!! :P

*pergi beriadah ok!! atau jogging.. :D