JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Weekend Update

Apart from got an invitation to attend my favourite girls' convocation last Sunday, I had a few things to settle in KL. I was supposed to go alone on Friday after work, but ended up everyone followed me that night. It was good since I'm not feeling well that day. I had to ask my dad to drive all the way from Kuantan to KL. We reached KL around 10.30 pm and straight for late dinner.
The next day, together with mum and Nadia, we went to Jalan Masjid India again to find my kain for Nadia's wedding. We were there since 10.00 am until 1.30pm. Luckily I managed to find all the kain for the wedding at Jakel and also managed to get Nadia's tailor to make 3 pairs of baju kurung. Yes, note that 3 pairs only for the wedding. 1 for the night, 1 for the reception, and 1 for the groom's side kenduri. Psycho. And I'm broke! Seriously broke people!

we were waiting for mum to choose the bedsheet for Nadia.

nadia asked me to snap my leg that show my urat-urat, (anes says yurat)

yes, she is so paranoid with the H1N1 issue, thats why she wore that mask the moment we stepped out from the car.

After settled all our thing Semua House, we off to KLCC as dad and Jeff already there. After found that nothing to get in KLCC, we went to Pavillion to find some other interesting thing to buy. But sad to say, the shoes that I wanted sold out in Pavillion. Dad asked to buy other design, but being me, I won't take other than what I wanted. Too bad for me, but I guess good for my dad as he will pay for that shoes. Hahahaha, wait until he is going back to London.

our late lunch at Subway

After my session with my family, as usual meeting up with these two girls is a must. We met at Starbucks, The Curve. Nis wasn't around as she went to Langkawi for a holiday. As they need to go to a Baby Shower Party, I headed back as I need to sleep and rest. And for the first time, I went back early on Saturday night. My early really early, it was 10.35 pm when I reached home.

owh, gambar yg lawa sangat! hahahah note my Diva bangle yg super lawa and i wanted to buy another set of it but in different colour. next trip please!

No comments: