JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Monday, August 3, 2009

I Just Can't Get Enough Of Them

When I'm in the situation that I totally can't focus or pissed off, I really need to be around them. No one can replace them. No one can make me as comfortable as I'm with them. I drove to KL right after work last Saturday, just because I need to be with them. I know I can rely on them, not only to listen to my craps but they will lend their shoulders for me to cry on. They made me smile again, even though its quite difficult but I know at least I still have them. I tend to forget everything whenever with them. The made me laugh again. No one can describe that.

They made me smile again



Thank you girlfriends, for always be there for me. You are the pieces that complete my journey of life. And I know, I don't have to say this so many times but I just couldn't help it. I love you the most. You will always have a place deep down inside me.

we don't have any issues even we are different; Nisa Jane, Agnes Lee, Audrey Lee

p/s: I shall meet them again this coming weekend. Woohoo

1 comment:

just a piece of mind said...

i do not have issue with different race...we love u!!!