JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Day The Invitation Make Me Wanna Cry Again

I woke up very early last Sunday. Yes, I already awake at 5.45 on Sunday morning and I was in KL. Not my usual time to wake up. Left from my bro's apartment to Bandar Baru Sentul and off to Cyberjaya. I got an invitation to attend my bestfriend's convocation. Apparently, these two of my favourite girls have a same session for their convocation and they got one extra seat. Audrey invited me to attend and be their so called official photographer, which ended up I only managed to snap one or two of their pictures during the event. I've been in the same hall 3 years back and the feeling is still the same, even I was there as guest. The feeling that nobody can describe it. I believe, Audrey and Agnes feel the same way too.

Multimedia University, Convocation 2009

my bestfriend, Audrey Lee Choi Hoong - Bachelor of Accounting

my favourite girlfriend, Agnes Lee Choi Ling - Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Electronics

sorry Aud, only Anes's name in the book. Yours was stated in last year (2008) convocation book

After abaout 3 hours in the hall, they are officially graduated. Yes, Multimedia University (MMU) graduate! Woohoo. I don't know about others, but I'm kinda proud to be a MMU student and graduated from this university. I believed, I chose the right university when I first applied to further my Degree. Hehehehehe.

And the photo session outside the hall started..

my extended family; Anes, Aud, Uncle Jefferson, Sharon & Mama Alice


thats the way babe!!!


my brother a.k.a Anes's boyfie a.k.a abg yurat


while waiting for Anes with Aud and Haikal


my two favourite girls

again, camwhoring; syah, anes, aud, me & haikal

Proud of you guys!!!!

Congratulations to both of you dear! I'm so proud of you guys! Hehehehe and thank you very much for the invitation to be your guest of honor during your big day! I leave this entry with the song that made all of us wanna cry. Hahahaha if you know what I mean.

Permata Dunia - MMU Official song


No comments: