JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Friday, August 14, 2009

The Day I Wish I Can Stop It

I had to interview one of the candidate for the Management Trainee position this morning. I saw the CV last week when he applied for the said position. I just gone through his CV without looking at any particular details. And when he came, I just finished my daily briefing and not able to go through his CV before the interview. I asked him to tell me about himself. He did. And I continued asking him a few questions before I started to ask him about his previous work.

L: so Gab, where did u work before?
Gab: after finished college, i work at bla bla bla as a dadada
L: hurmm interesting. after that?
Gab: i joined abcd and work in singapore as a dadada

L: where exactly u worked in singapore and what was your nature of job?
Gab: i was working as dadada at Changi Airport for 2 years until i resigned last june. basically as a dadadada, i bla bla bla

I kept quiet and just listen what he was saying about his last job. Damn! How on earth I had to interview people who had the same job and were working at the same place as the person that I want to forget. Shit wey. I continued interview him without asking any further details about his previous job as my mind already flying somewhere else. Damn it!!

When we want to forget everything, why it always something related to that person had to come to us?? So far I encountered three different situation.

Situation 1
A few days after we've decided to not contact each other again, i got a message on my facebook from a girl who is a girlfriend of CA's friend. She apparently found me in the facebook and messaged me to confirm whether am I the same person that she knows. Yes, you are correct girl. I am the one.

Situation 2
After a week of not contacting each other, out of sudden I received a sms from CA's number. When I read that sms, it was actually one of the message he sent to me about a month ago where at that point of time, I didn't receive it. Damn it. Why it has to come after it was over?

Situation 3
Two weeks after trying to forget everything about our friendship, one of the candidate that I interviewed had the same job and was working at the same place as CA. That candidate was telling me about his previous job where in my heart I want to tell that candidate, he don't have to explain to me what his previous job cause I know what his job all about.

Ok, no more please. Enough is enough.

No comments: