JOURNALS OF LIFE THAT WILL REMAIN AS MEMORIES

Monday, August 10, 2009

Sick, Please Go Away

I'm sick. I have flu (running nose), note that my running nose will make my eyes berair and look like I'm crying and ended up my eyes bengkak and my face look like persian cat. I also have sore throat where everything that I eat, no taste at all. All food taste the same. Yucks. Other than flu and sore throat, I cough none stop since yesterday and also with this fever and all the medicine, I can't open my eyes now. I got MC for today, but here I am in the office to finish up my work. Not that, I can't do it tomorrow, but my boss not around, so I need to be in the office. Help. I hate being sick. Damn it. Maybe I'll go back a bit early today than my normal time. Oh ya, my doctor will scream at me if he knows I'm in the office and not resting at home. Sigh.

No comments: